Information Technology firm is seeking a Windchill Solution Architect to join their firm, in a remote capacity in the United States. Minimum 4-8 plus years of Windchill Experience, and PLM implementation experience is required.
Windchill Solution Architect Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for the End to End Technical Solution for a Windchill Implementation.
- Have to conduct workshops to understand and analyze the customer need, define the solution and get buy-in for the solution.
- Will be responsible for defining and documenting the functional and technical specifications
- Will be responsible for understanding the business process, developing solution blueprint and providing support to the Development Team.
- Will also be responsible for assisting in training content development, conduct trainings on business processes and implementation
Windchill Solution Architect Qualifications:
- Must have at least 3 end to end PLM implementation experience in SA role in Windchill (Preferably in medical devices industry and at least one).
- Must have at least 4-8 years of Windchill Experience
- Must have good communications skills and should be capable to organize and drive meetings in multi-vendor environment.
- Must have a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Excellent attitude and aptitude