Communications Agency in New York City is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their growing Finance team. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, strong advanced excel and 2-3 years of experience as a Financial Analyst is required.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Financial Analyst will prepare all financial submissions to holding company.
- Update and maintain all Hyperion schedules on a monthly basis, and where possible, identify and develop new reports that are beneficial to management.
- Partner with financial team to ensure all reporting needs are met .
- Successfully provide senior management with monthly financial reports describing results to date, forward projections compared to budget and commentary around noticeable trends – with focus on North America.
- Assist in the coordination of budgets globally.
- Prepare monthly management reports and identify and communicate areas of concern
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly reporting pack which will be distributed to senior management.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting internally on the global financial performance of the agency.
- Financial Analyst will work closely with the accounting & finance departments and internal constituents to update financial and operational reports for senior management.
- Financial Analyst will help to ensure that that the finance team and senior management are receiving timely and accurate information in order to make operational business decisions.
- Additional projects as required.
Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- 2-3 plus years of Finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; experience using shortcuts
- Knowledge of Hyperion Smartview preferred
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized with strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong financial analysis; good business acumen
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and a proactive disposition
- Salary $70,000-$85,000