International Bank in New York City is seeking a FVP or Vice President, Real Estate Wholesale Banking to join in a newly created position. This hire will have relevant experience in real estate lending within the financial services/banking industry.
- Actively work with Executive Management to identify, define and develop referral sources and business contact to ensure a consistent deal flow and achieve assigned profit and loan growth target.
- Successfully commit to a disciplined and persistent call schedule to source prospects.
- Proactive and creative in presenting customers with financing options aiming at maximizing cross selling bank’s products and network capabilities.
- Participate in associations, business and community functions to enhance the overall marketing effort and visibility of the Bank.
- Ability to perform the entire underwriting process from preparation of discussion paper, term sheet, credit application, commitment letter, to review and preparation of credit agreement, security document, and working with legal counsels, bank’s architects, environmental consultants, agent banks, where necessary, to close the transaction.
- Successfully performs credit analysis, structuring credit proposals aligned with all applicable risk and regulatory standards, requirements, and policies with attention to the client’s strategic and financial objectives/needs so as to facilitate credit approval process and maintain a high standard of operational control.
- Perform execution of deposit growth activities and account openings.
- Vice President will complete periodic review; monitor the clients / market / industry performance and trend; ensure the extended credit is operating within approved terms & conditions and detect early warning signals so as to take timely and proactive actions to mitigate potential losses, exercising effective portfolio stewardship and control.
- Ability to lead the relationship team to work closely with product partners and companies in developing financing solutions; offers Bank products and services to clients to maximize profits and benefits.
- Successfully serve as a member of the BSA Compliance Committee and serve as a reference person for loan-related compliance issues/requirements, including loan-related BSA/AML matters in coordination with the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience with a track record in real estate lending within the banking/financial service industry.
- Real Estate Lending experience
- Enhance marketing capabilities for new clients
- Extend expertise in real estate financing
- Active marketing both deposits and loans
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written form
- Detail Orientated, Team Player, Proactive
- Salary $120,000-$180,000 based on experience
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME