Banking client in Iselin NJ, is seeking a Credit Analyst to join their team. Relevant Credit experience from a consumer or retail bank is strongly preferred.
- Maintain portfolio from a credit perspective, including covenant tracking, financial statement reviews and analyses, credit modifications, collections, workouts, annual reviews, and risk rating updates and approvals.
- Credit Analyst will assist in underwriting, evaluating and performing due diligence for new business prospects.
- Successfully review business loan requests, supporting financial statements to determine the borrowing capacity, capitalization and cash flow dynamics for the prospect.
- Ability to prepare reports with credit information for use in decision making and review customer due diligence for red flags for existing burrowers and new customers.
- Credit Analyst will support Team in the maintenance and servicing of the existing loan portfolio.
- Ability to monitor portfolio performance for potential adverse credit issues and trend analyses.
- Assist in determining collateral position of borrower utilizing asset valuations and pricing as part of analysis.
- Credit Analyst will ensure financial statements are current and in accordance with loan agreements.
- Additional duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of financial statements and credit analyses a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel and quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented with flexibility in dealing with a changing work environment, customer service oriented and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments; Detail-focused with a focus on delivering quality results
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME