Investment Banking firm is seeking an experienced M&A Sell-Side Vice President for their Industrials team in Irvine, CA. This position involves having a strong grasp of middle market, sell-side M&A and capital raising transaction execution and processes, while managing, training and mentoring of analysts and/or associates.
- Management, training and mentoring of analysts and/or associates.
- Successfully lead daily transaction execution under direction of Managing Directors.
- Leading pitch drafting sessions as well as transaction marketing documents.
- Assist in identifying appropriate investors and/or strategic and financial buyers.
- Executing and Managing buyer interaction, transaction due diligence, etc.
- Oversee and Review development of financial models, valuation analyses, research.
- Maintain strong relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the group’s success on new opportunities, mandates and overall growth.
- Understanding of key M&A deal dynamics, transaction process, transaction legalese, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or similar
- 5+ years of sell-side M&A or relevant investment banking experience (middle market is important)
- FINRA Series 79 Representative
- Advanced degree (MBA)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Capital IQ.
- Advanced knowledge of capital markets, transaction legal matters & risk management
- Proven management skills, from leadership to delegation, to mentoring, etc.
- High degree of maturity, integrity, demonstrated leadership skills and work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail and work product quality.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional work ethic and professional integrity
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
Salary range $150,000-$185,000 + bonus
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME