International Bank is seeking an IT Governance Risk Management Compliance (IT GRC) Associate, to join their NYC IT Department. This individual will support the implementation of effective IT governance and risk management for the Bank.
Responsibilities of IT Governance Risk Management Compliance Associate (IT GRC):
- Successfully work with IT management to implement, develop and maintain effective IT governance & risk management structure.
- Successfully work with IT management in the development of IT strategy.
- Ability to enhance risk management process for risk identification, measurement, mitigation, monitoring and reporting.
- Updates and develops policy procedure documents.
- Prepares and researches reports on compliance obligations and issues
- Successfully collaborate with ISO for annual IT risk assessment, IT control testing and/or RCSA process, assesses internal control performance, identifies weaknesses, and provides recommendations to strengthen the control environment.
Requirements of IT Governance Risk Management Compliance Associate (IT GRC):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 plus years of experience in IT Governance, IT Risk and Compliance (GRC) and operational risk management preferably in the financial services industry or a Big 4 Company.
- 5 plus years of experience within an enterprise technology audit, compliance or risk function preferably with regulatory exposure.
- Ability to communicate risk and compliance subjects to multiple audiences, including technicians, business persons and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as a project participant or work independently.
- Familiarity with presentation software.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Possession of industry certifications (for example CISSP, CISM, CISA or CGEIT) preferred.