Professional Services firm in NYC is seeking a Director of IT to join their office, in a leadership role. Requirements: must have 15 plus years of IT experience, experience managing vendor relationships, industry experience in professional services or financial services and a Bachelor’s degree. Salary range $150,000-$165,000 DOE plus bonus.
IT Director Responsibilities:
- IT Director will be responsible for the vision, planning, design, implementation and support of all network, IT data center, data and analytics, telephony, security and IT operations.
- Responsible for handling new solutions and enhancements, support end-user adoption, and continually evaluate and update the strategy to modernize the business and provide solutions to maximize efficiency
- Responsible for the overall technical direction and support of IT.
- IT Director will manage a small team and vendor relationships
- Responsible for overseeing operations including telecommunications, workstations, end-user computing and support, service desk, telephony and video teleconferencing.
- IT Director will oversee the vision, direction and support of all IT infrastructure, internal/co-location/cloud data centers, networks, disaster recovery, and vendor management as it relates to global networks, server and storage management, end-user telecommuting/collaboration, telephony, video conferencing, and security.
- Responsible for all management of outsourced and third-party vendors for IT services, support, products, and integration
- Establish technical standards, with regard to platforms, frameworks and roadmaps
- Strong leadership to ensure that the portfolio of applications is fundamentally sound and fully integrated.
- Provide leadership over existing and new programs, policies and procedures for IT Infrastructure operations and IT Security.
- Continuously work to improve the IT Infrastructure organizations’ operation through evaluation and implementation of industry best practices, benchmark analysis and metrics.
- Communicate upgrades and changes to the end-user community.
- Manage the expense and capital budget, ensuring that the system requirements are known and socialized through effective planning and communication with the stakeholders, including an agreed-upon prioritization process that reflects the company goals.
- Lead and motivate an organization by hiring, developing and retaining highly qualified staff.
- Handling in-person queries/tickets.
- Function as a backup to the CIO
- Manage the IT Budget
- Salary range $150,000-$165,000 DOE plus bonus
IT Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15 + years related experience in management and IT.
- Experience Managing external vendor relationships is required
- Industry experience in professional services or financial services is required
- Strong leadership ability, and executive presence
- Solid project management skills are a must
- Experience working in rapid growth, dynamic, transformational organizations is a plus.