International Bank is seeking a Relationship Manager to join their Corporate Banking department, in midtown Manhattan. Requirements: 2-5 plus years of relevant experience in a corporate lending/customer relationship management role. Bilingual Mandarin and English fluency is required.
Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Relationship Manager will prepare credit proposals of syndicated and bilateral loans and support credit analysis for the Chinese and US Corporate customers’ financial service needs. This includes managing customer databases and relevant documentation to facilitate accurate and efficient execution of loans.
- Relationship Manager will focus on Chinese and US Corporate Clients to provide banking services including syndicated and bilateral loan products and deposit services.
- Successfully attend business meeting, prepare meeting minutes, meeting agendas, and presentation materials for client.
- Closely Monitor and research Credit market, both locally and globally to source opportunities.
- Imput and obtain all KYC related information including performing annual review of the customer in Internal Surety system.
- Successfully prepare required annual reviews and credit related reports on assigned accounts to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements and internal credit policies.
- Relationship Manager will provide excellent customer service and assist in opening new accounts for clients and maintain necessary documents for all operations and maintain effective relationships with clients.
- Update and maintain deal information database and related reports.
- Relationship Manager will assist Management in arranging credit facilities, participate in client meetings and prepare marketing materials for new clients and prospective clients.
- Relationship Manager will assist Management and other relationship managers in portfolio management, credit packages, and assigned projects.
- Additional duties as directed by management
Relationship Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 plus years of relevant experience in a corporate lending/customer relationship management role.
- Bilingual Mandarin and English fluency, to include reading and writing is required.
- Strong understanding of corporate banking products and credit analysis. Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial statement analysis.
- Strong business problem solving skills with strong customer orientation.
- Excellent internal and external client marketing and service skills, including strong written and interpersonal communication skills.