International Bank in NYC is seeking a Senior Relationship Manager to join their growing Corporate Banking department, as a FVP or VP. This hire will have extensive experience in Fortune 500 Corporate Lending, and bilingual fluency in Mandarin and English.
- Process assigned syndicated and bilateral loan products and related works and services with a primary focus on Corporate Clients including Commercial Real Estate financing.
- Prepare credit proposals of syndicated and bilateral Corporate loans and support credit analyses for customers’ financial service needs. This includes managing customer databases and relevant documentation to facilitate accurate and efficient execution of loans.
- Attend business meetings, prepare meeting minutes, meeting agendas, and presentation materials for clients.
- Serve as a specialist in Commercial Real Estate transaction activities and actively contribute during every phase of the deal process. Perform cash flow projections for before and after completion phase.
- Constantly research and closely monitor Real Estate market to source opportunities.
- Work closely with other Relationship Managers in the team for cross–selling and Real Estate Financing opportunities.
- Obtain and input all KYC–related information including performing annual review of the customer in Surety. Set up customer ID.
- Prepare required annual reviews and credit–related reports on assigned accounts to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements and internal credit policies.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist in opening new accounts for clients and maintain necessary documents for all operations and maintain effective relationships with clients.
- Maintain an updated deal information database and related reports.
- Assist Management in arranging credit facilities, participate in client meetings and prepare marketing materials for new clients and prospective clients.
- Assist Management and other relationship managers in portfolio management, credit packages, and assigned projects.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or other business related field.
- Bilingual Fluency in Mandarin and English is required
- Five to ten plus years relevant industry experience in a sales / customer relationship management role with experience in Real Estate Financing including Mortgage Loan and Construction Loan.
- Strong understanding of corporate banking products and credit analysis.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial statement analysis
- Good internal and external client marketing and service skills, including strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong business problem solving skills with strong customer orientation.