International Bank in NYC is seeking a Head of Corporate and Real Estate Business Department. Requirements: 15 years plus of marketing experience in commercial real estate / corporate loans, and the ability to cultivate or bring in new customer relationships. Banking industry and strong management experience.
- Successfully cultivate new business, including syndicated and bilateral real estate and corporate loans for the bank
- Assist in achieving KPIs and budget.
- Manage the administrative and HR issues of the Department.
- Ability to maintain relationships with financial institutions and customers.
- Review, preparing and present credit proposals, including new applications, annual reviews, and status reports.
- Successfully review loan documents for the bank
- Ability to coordinate with attorneys, agent banks and/or customers to arrange loan closings.
- Ability to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and the banks internal policies during underwriting and post-loan monitoring.
- Manage administrative and operational concerns in the Department.
- Manage, develop and train team members. Handle performance goals for team members. Evaluating team members’ performance.
- Participating in Management, departmental and credit committee meetings.
- Successfully attend meetings and business functions.
- Participate in projects and assignments as requested by management.
- Ensure work done in compliance with regulations and the Bank’s policies
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Finance or business related discipline
- 15 years of marketing experience in commercial real estate / corporate loans, with at least ten years of supervisory role
- Banking industry experience
- Strong ability to cultivate or bring in new customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written form
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.