International Bank is seeking a Vice President, Commercial Real Estate for their growing department in Manhattan. Requirements: Five plus years of relevant experience with a track record in commercial real estate underwriting or financial service industry. Familiarity with commercial real estate underwriting.
- Work with management to identify, define and develop referral sources and business contact to ensure a consistent deal flow and achieve assigned profit and loan growth target.
- Liaise and coordinate with team members to achieve designated business targets through developing and managing a portfolio of corporate accounts.
- Plays a significant role in deposit and loan portfolio growth with the assigned business segment/target markets.
- Dedicated call schedule to source prospects; proactive and creative in presenting the customers with financing options aiming at maximizing cross selling bank’s products and network capabilities;
- Participate in associations, business and community functions to enhance the overall marketing effort and visibility of the Bank.
- Successfully performs the entire underwriting process from preparation of discussion paper, term sheet, credit application, commitment letter, to review and preparation of credit agreement, security document, and working with legal counsels, bank’s architects, environmental consultants, agent banks, where necessary, to close the transaction.
- Ability to perform credit analysis, structuring credit proposals aligned with all applicable risk and regulatory standards, requirements, and policies with attention to the client’s strategic and financial objectives/needs so as to facilitate credit approval process and maintain a high standard of operational control.
- Successfully perform execution of account openings and deposit growth activities.
- Ability to complete periodic review; monitor the clients / market / industry performance and trend; ensure the extended credit is operating within approved terms and conditions, and detect early warning signals so as to take timely and proactive actions to mitigate potential losses, exercising effective portfolio stewardship and control.
- Ability to lead the relationship team to work closely with product partners and bank in developing financing solutions; offers Bank products and services to clients to maximize profits and benefits.
- Bachelor degree.
- Five to Seven years of relevant experience with track record in commercial real estate underwriting or financial service industry.
- Familiar with commercial real estate underwriting.
- Good understanding of credit products applicable to the mid-market customers.
- Understand industry and market developments relating to corporate banking.
- Understand the Bank’s policies, governance frameworks, procedures, practices, standards and applicable local and regional regulations to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME