International Bank in NYC is seeking a Compliance Training Manager to join their Human Resources department. The Training manager will support and drive training initiatives, serving as a hybrid between training and HR functions. Five plus years of experience, and Banking/Financial Services industry experience is required.
• Conduct training needs analysis and draft and update the training plan.
• Ensure newly hired employees and consultants complete all required trainings, including
new hire training.
• Ensure all required trainings are provided to relevant staff and track
implementation throughout the year.
• Centralize all training-related records and track completion by all required employees.
• Track and escalate failure to take or complete training as needed.
Training Quality Management:
• Conduct annual refresh of training materials by collaborating with subject matter experts.
• Track the approval of training materials by Department Heads.
• Provide support on training material development as needed.
• Draft and distribute monthly Compliance Newsletter
• Coordinate with Department Heads to ensure external training falls within
• Serve as a point of contact for ACAMS and other external training opportunities.
Training Tool Management:
• Manage the operation of a Learning Management System by utilizing its curriculum setting
functions, tracking functions, and any other functions relevant staff
• Upload and maintain up-to-date employee data and curricula.
Human Resources Functions:
• Assist in administration of benefits, recruitment, and staff management.
• Provide support to any projects assigned
• Successfully complete mandatory annual BSA/AML and OFAC training.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• 5-8 years in the financial services industry (banking and/or securities) with a
solid background in BSA, AML, and OFAC compliance, as well as project management
experience in training program development, training content creation and delivery.
• Understanding of the regulatory environment and rules and regulations applicable to a
diversified financial services firm, including strong knowledge of BSA/AML and
OFAC/Sanctions regulations and laws and other corporate compliance regulations.
• Experience consulting with all levels of management and working collaboratively with
various groups with potentially disparate objectives.
• Advanced skill with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• HR experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to
communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
• Ability to be flexible, use sound judgment, solve problems, work under pressure, and meet
• Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of
integrity and ethics.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME