Investment Management firm based in Manhattan is seeking a Client Services Associate to join their office. The Client Services Associate will have experience in the banking or financial services industry.
- Client Services Associate will be responsible for the mailing of contracts, gathering all account information necessary to open account and manage the portfolio, including client guidelines and any restrictions regarding the management of the account.
- Prepare detailed quarterly schedule two weeks before every quarter end to review any outstanding/ongoing violations and take corrective action.
- Point person for coding and monitoring restrictions and guidelines using software on an on-going, daily basis.
- Ongoing coordination of deposits and withdrawals to the account, interacting with both the institutional client, fund consultants and clients.
- Serve as main liaison between the customer and portfolio management team.
- Source for transactions based reports from various requests: Realized Gains & Loss Schedules and Tax Information Schedules; Transaction ledgers; Auditor’s Requests; Client correspondence
- Tax Loss Harvesting (taxable portfolios, generally calendar year end)
- Completion of RFPs/RFIs (Requests for Proposals/Information) for new business development in coordination with the portfolio management team/marketing personnel
- Performance Reporting: Client Questionnaires; Requests for monthly returns and portfolio holdings; Performance attribution; Portfolio characteristics; Produce presentation books for client review meetings
- Bachelors Degree
- Recent graduate up to four years of experience
- Understanding of the banking or financial services industry
- Familiarity with stocks and bonds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including excel, powerpoint and word
- CRD Factset experience is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, quick learner, problem solving and organizational skills