Investment Management firm based in Manhattan is seeking a Client Services Assistant to join their office.
- Client Services Assistant will perform quarterly mailing of client performance reports to include:
- Mail-merge of the portfolio manager(s) and President’s commentary for each individual client portfolio;
- Assemble quarterly mailing of merged letter with customer statements and any special schedules;
- Create the mailing labels for physical mail of the quarterly report;
- Final processing of mailing by making compliance copies, physical mail of client/consultant copies, and archive digital images of reports for storage in each client’s virtual folder on the Company’s servers.
- Process, run, and mail/email client mailings annually and monthly, per schedule sheet that documents what each client receives. Some schedules are manually done using PowerPoint, WORD, and EXCEL, others are simply run from the Firm’s portfolio accounting system;
- Successfully maintain Client/Consultant Contact database used for mail-merges and meeting schedule. When a new customer account is opened, all information is inputted into the Client Contact Database for future mail-merges, logging of reports that are distributed/mailed, and creating and circulating client and consultant meeting schedule for office distribution;
- Set up client information for new clients, with firms third party vendor and client’s bank custodian that provide proxy voting and reporting services. Existing clients may receive proxy voting summaries, either quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Set up client information for new clients with firms third party vendor that provides security class action filing for positions once held that are currently in litigation.
- Bachelors Degree
- Recent graduate up to two years of experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including excel, powerpoint and word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, quick learner, problem solving and organizational skills