International Bank is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to join their New York City Office team. Requirements: Two to four years of experience to include Accounts Payable/AP, bilingual fluency in Mandarin and English.
Accounts Payable Associate Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable Associate will prepare and handle input forms and entries ensuring forms are accurate and consistent with supporting files;
- Accounts Payable Associate will be responsible for computer input of such materials as input forms and vouchers, and provide computer materials and reports as well as input documents to the controller for review;
- Successfully prepare income cash, check materials, vouchers and receipts and review the adequacy of approval documents;
- Ability to assist in all expenditures or expense payment, prepare checks (or other payment means) and vouchers according to the approval procedures, and submit them to management for approval and to the authorized signatory for approval and signing of check;
- Categorize and collect computer statements on a daily basis, and report to superiors in the event of any special computer error message;
- Ability to prepare reconciliation statement and analysis reports for certain accounts and submit unreconciled items to Operations for review and solution.
- Successfully assist in preparing some financial, management and statutory statements and collecting related materials and data;
- Accounts Payable Associate will record and store documents.
Accounts Payable Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Bilingual fluency in Mandarin and English.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills.