Financial firm based in Manhattan is seeking an Information Technology Support Analyst, to join as a member of their Help Desk team. The IT Support Analyst will be responsible for application and technical support to all end users, participating in administration and management of all software and hardware used by the organization.
IT Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, network and remote user network/connectivity issues.
- Provide daily user support including hardware, software including custom in-house applications. Some of these include MS Office, Outlook, Internet browser and proprietary applications
- Desktop Engineering including image builds, deployments, etc
- Manage/maintain/support backup jobs and offsite tape rotation.
- Support/Administer mobile devices (Ipad, Iphone, Android) and hosted business applications.
- Active directory and O365 user administration.
- Server support of Microsoft Windows servers including server management and backups/restores.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows 10 desktop environments and MacOs.
- Network Support – LAN and VPN
- Maintain/Support Citrix Servers.
- Research and evaluation of new products, hardware and software as needed.
- Support/Maintain HQ Corporate phone and voicemail systems.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in a business environment.
- Experience with Wall Street firms (particularly money management firms) is preferred.
- MCSE is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and organize individual workflow.
- Working knowledge of system and network administration tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems and exercise judgment when problems should be escalated.
- Microsoft Office, Internet browser, anti-virus software and experience supporting email clients.
- MacOs, Ipad, Android, Windows 10 and Windows Server operating systems.
- Microsoft Active Directory environment and O365 management.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME