Consumer Goods firm is seeking a Shipping and Warehouse Analyst to join their Edison, NJ Warehouse location.
- Manage and track inbound and outbound shipments – initiate the request to the carrier/forwarder, send BOL info, track delivery, investigate delivery failures (get POD’s) check freight bills
- Manage order exceptions – communicate actual and anticipated short ships, escalate visibility to delayed inbounds
- Warehouse expenses – place orders for warehouse supplies, processing of invoices for warehouse expenses, assist with warehouse budget.
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with logistics and warehousing businesses
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Detail orientated, team player
- Strong communication skills