Growing Consumer Goods firm in Manhattan is seeking a Supply Chain Project Manager. Requirements: Minimum Eight years of Operations experience, preferably in a cosmetics products, brand company or manufacturing company.
Supply Chain Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Operations Manager will manage schedules and production with contract manufacturers to ensure on-time delivery, cost efficiency and to resolve issues and concerns
- Responsible for developing and managing product commercialization, purchase, and production plans to meet customer service and financial goals.
- Successfully partner with contract manufacturers and suppliers of cosmetics products
- Support commercialization of new and reformulated products including formula and packaging development, packaging sourcing, contract manufacturer selection, establishing quality checks and contingency planning.
- Resolve, identify and escalate supply chain risks including backorders and obsolescence, manufacturers’ performance and material and component shortages
- Manage and develop Item Masters, BOMs, DRP relationships, and other planning parameters to ensure system integrity
- Ability to collaborate with Marketing and Sales to strive for assurance of supply
- Successfully work with R&D, Marketing, packaging suppliers, packaging designers and contract manufacturers in the cosmetics industry.
Supply Chain Project Manager Qualifications:
- 8-12 years of Operations experience, preferably in a cosmetics products, brand company or manufacturing company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive knowledge of the industry and advanced planning and negotiating skills are required
- Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Details orientated and hands-on
- Strong advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work with high degree of accuracy, Self-motivated and professional
- Ability to work effectively with contract manufacturers and packaging suppliers and all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks simultaneously
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME