International Bank is seeking an Treasury Back Office Operations Support Officer to join their Operations Department in New York City. The banking operations back office support officer will process daily transactions focusing on treasury back office. Funds transfer work experience are preferred. Bilingual fluency in Mandarin and English is required.
- Treasury Back Office Operations Support Officer will learn to use the core banking system to book treasury transactions based on policies and procedures to ensure timely processing, confirmation and settlement.
- Perform reconciliations and review daily reports.
- Maintain daily transaction files.
- Maintain and update counterparty SSI.
- Successfully work with the team to ensure new products introduced are supported by the system with operational procedures and controls.
- Treasury Back Office Operations Support Officer will be proactive to support special projects of new products, system testing and business continuity program.
- Complete all mandatory policy and procedure trainings and assessment.
- Undertake duties and tasks assigned by management from time to time.
- Perform backup function as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Requires 4+ years of experience in treasury back office.
- Bilingual fluency in Mandarin and English is required.
- Funds transfer work experience are preferred.
- Back office work experience of treasury products, e.g. FX, MM, Securities, IRS, Repo.
- Work experience of securities settlement with FED, DTC, Euroclear or Clearstream.
- Keen sense of judgment with business orientation.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills