International Bank in New York City is seeking a Junior Accountant to join their Finance and Accounting Department. The Accountant will have two plus years of accounting experience, and bilingual fluency in English and Mandarin.
Junior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts and resolve differences
- Bank Reconciliation and resolve differences
- Reconcile fixed assets and low value assets inventory list
- Assist in preparing basic financial reports and management reports
- Update and create procedural manuals, when necessary
- Perform clerical duties as assigned, including filing, scanning and copying
Junior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of accounting experience.
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- Proficient of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to work independently
- Good organizational, analytical and communication skills.