New York City based Bank is seeking a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join in a newly created role within their Human Resources Department. This hire will manage full cycle recruitment. Retail Banking or Financial Services recruitment experience is required.
- Manage full cycle recruitment including screening applicants/resumes, sourcing candidates, handling job advertisement postings, schedule interviews, background checks, extending and negotiating employment offers.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to discuss staffing needs
- Recruiter will interview applicants and gather relevant data including experience, skills, education and training.
- Maintain and establish relationships with candidates and relevant staff across the organization.
- Ability to translate and understand hiring managers’ position needs to deliver qualified candidates.
- Implement, develop and deliver sourcing strategies with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Leverage technology and sourcing techniques to identify talent and build candidate networks.
- Recruiter will monitor background verification process after offer has been extended.
- Ability to assist with the buildout of Bank employment policies and procedures; work with leadership to maintain and update policy guides.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in recruiting; retail banking or financial services industry preferred.
- Prior experience recruiting for Branch tellers and operations is a plus.
- Retail Banking or Financial Services recruitment experience is required.
- Certification in PHR or SHRM-CP Human Resources preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute recruitment plans in a high volume/fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal and State laws.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and ability to develop strong trusting working relationships.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience using Taleo, ADP Workforce Now or other HRIS system preferred.
- Sourcing experience with using Linked-in Recruiter, preferred.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information with discretion.
- Salary $80,000-$100,000