Technology firm is seeking an Assistant Controller to join their growing firm in Harrisburg, PA. Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience, preferably from a financial services, technology or Fintech Company. CPA certification strongly preferred.
- Manage all financial accounting functions including general ledger maintenance, reporting, month end closing, financial statement preparation and account reconciliations.
- Prepare weekly and monthly management reporting information.
- Month end and year end closings in accordance with GAAP and corporate policy.
- Reconciliation and Cash management, including reporting requirements
- Manage Accountant
- Manage expenses, accruals, and capital projects.
- Process fixed asset additions, transfers, and disposals.
- Assist with forecast and budget preparation.
- Implement and maintain proper internal controls.
- Analyze variances and provide recommendations to promote productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
- Work with external tax accountants and auditors on financial audits and tax reporting and compliance
- Assist with HR processes and procedures
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; build and maintain a team environment.
- Additional duties as necessary or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required. CPA strongly preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in Accounting/Finance preferably from a financial services, technology or Fintech Company
- ERP experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 or NetSuite preferred
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong level of accuracy, efficiency, and responsibility
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with integrity and honesty
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and partner with different teams
- Salary $120,000-$150,000