International Bank in New York City is seeking a Risk Officer to join their Risk Management Department.
Risk Officer will support the continuation and expansion of the comprehensive risk management program to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. The manager assists the senior members in Risk Management Department (RMD) in maintaining an effective, efficient risk framework including updating relevant calculations and reports. The manager should pro-actively advise RMD members on risk conditions of the banks profile and ensure risk limits are monitored in a timely and effective manner and escalate exceptions.
• Monitoring, measurement, communication and reporting on market risk, liquidity risk and credit risk
• Produce routine market and liquidity risk management calculations, commentary and reports to Executive Management
• Perform risk weighted asset (RWA) and economic capital calculations
• Assist in revision of risk related policies and procedures on a regular basis to make sure they
are in line with regulatory requirements
• Manage activities related to Risk Management Department including organizing meetings, writing meeting minutes and following up with approval processes.
• Assist in credit risk and operational risk related projects and responsibilities
• Assist in coordinating model validation activities of Banks models
• Knowledge of the financial markets, banking operations and financial statement analysis
• BS in Quantitative discipline required. Advanced degree preferred
• 2-3 years of related experience in banking or risk management
• Strong interpersonal, team-work and organizational communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail
• Effective problem-solving and influencing skills
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially in Excel)
• Prior experience at an international bank preferred
• Bilingual Mandarin and English fluency
• Market risk, liquidity risk and a certain extent of credit risk and operational risk
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME