International Bank is seeking a Relationship Manager to join their New York City office. Project Finance and fortune 500 company lending experience preferred. This bank is seeking relevant industry experience in a corporate lending / customer relationship management role. Process assigned syndicated and bilateral loan products and related works and services with a primary focus on Corporate Clients and Financial Institutions.
Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Successfully prepare credit proposals of syndicated and bilateral corporate loans, loans secured and support credit analyses for customers’ financial service needs including managing customer databases and relevant documentation to facilitate accurate and efficient execution of loans.
- Ability to attend business meetings, prepare meeting minutes, meeting agendas, and presentation materials for clients.
- Assist management and department in portfolio management, credit packages, and assigned projects.
- Successfully prepare monthly reports to management and relevant departments with all related business activity/volume required.
- Ability to obtain KYC related information and coordinate with clients or agents. Setting up customer ID.
- Successfully prepare required annual reviews and credit-related reports on assigned accounts to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements and internal credit policies.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist in opening new accounts for clients and maintain necessary documents for all operations and maintain effective relationships with clients.
- Maintain an updated deal information database and related reports.
- Assist management in arranging credit facilities, participating in client meetings and preparing marketing materials for new clients and prospective clients.
- Additional and other relevant duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Relationship Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or business-related field.
- Minimum 2-7 years relevant industry experience, corporate lending / customer relationship management role.
- Project Finance experience and knowledge preferred.
- Fortune 500 Company lending experience.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of corporate banking products and credit analysis.
- Bilingual English and Chinese (Mandarin) is preferred.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial statement analysis.
- Good internal and external client marketing and service skills, including strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong business problem solving skills with strong customer orientation. Team player.
Salary range $120,000-$170,000 based on experienceSUBMIT YOUR RESUME