Commercial Bank in New York City is seeking an HRIS Analyst to join the Human Resources team, in a newly created position. Experience with ADP Workforce Now (WFN) and knowledge of payroll processing. Banking or Financial Services industry experience.
- Subject matter expert for HRIS systems, providing HRIS administration and support.
- Acts as a liaison between Human Resources users helping to identify and provide solutions to a business problem.
- Technical point-of-contact for Human Resource systems.
- Assists with ensuring report writing, analyzing data flows, testing of system changes, data integrity, process improvement and reporting.
- Main point of contact for the ADP Workforce Now Managed Payroll solution.
- Ability to assist in the development of process and data controls ensuring data quality and data integrity within HR systems.
- Successfully collaborates with HR and other departments on the development of testing plans and system requirements.
- Handles continuous improvement of HR system processes and functionality, providing solutions and recommendations.
- Successfully provides end-user support, including resolving and researching HR system related issues.
- Ability to create documentation for business processes and updates.
- Additional assignments and projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in Human Resources functions and/or Data Analyst experience.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now (WFN) is required.
- Knowledge of payroll processing.
- 4+ years business analyst experience.
- Banking or Financial Services industry experience.
- Microsoft Office; Strong proficiency in Excel.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work independently, detail orientated.
Salary range $100,000-$115,000, based on experience.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME