Global Commercial Bank is seeking a Relationship Manager, to join their Syndication team in New York City. This individual will have experience in wholesale banking and syndication loan.
- Relationship Manager will prepare credit authorization sheet & related credit analysis for all new loans according to Bank requirements.
- Prepare loan customer credit reviews as required by the Bank’s loan policies and procedures.
- Regularly evaluate and review risk of all loans within portfolio to prevent sub-standard or worse classification.
- Relationship Manager will immediately report, recommend & act upon deteriorating portfolio loan accounts.
- Generate loan business in designated markets and industries in accordance with credit policies & procedures.
- Achieve assigned loan volume, pricing and quality targets.
- Relationship Manager will maintain good customer rapport to ensure high level business and credit information, increase or retain existing customer business, or solicit new business.
- Cross-sell all banking products and services to loan customers.
- Achieve assigned targets for deposit & other banking products & services.
- Relationship Manager will recommend, research, report, and complete assigned new product development in a timely manner.
- Familiarize with Bank products and actively participate in Bank promotional campaigns.
- Supervise productivity and working attitude of associates.
- Provide supervision and training to assigned associates.
- Additional assignments designated by supervisor.
- Minimum 4-6+ years related experience in Syndication loan and wholesale banking.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Bilingual in both Mandarin and English is required.
- Strong communications skills, in written and verbal form.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to multitask.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME