Global Commercial Bank is seeking a Relationship Manager, Team Head to join their Syndication team in New York City. This individual will have experience in wholesale banking and as a Relationship Manager.
- Direct the efficient and effective operation of designed portfolio to conform Bank and related laws and regulations.
- Ability to develop business independently and generate loan business in designated markets and industries in accordance with credit policies & procedures.
- Successfully oversee the team’s loan asset quality, business developments, and product promotions to achieve the management business objective.
- Ability to complete assignments and responsibilities designated by Bank’s management.
- Set up the annual goals for each team member based on business management objectives.
- Ability to maintain a good rapport with customers to ensure high-level business and credit information, increase or retain existing customer business, or solicit new source of business.
- Prepare credit authorization sheet & related credit analysis for all new loans according to the Banks requirements.
- Regularly review & evaluate risk of all loans within portfolio to prevent sub-standard or worse classification.
- Provide supervision and training to assigned associates.
- Additional duties as needed, designated by supervisor.
- 7-10 years related experience in wholesale banking and as a relationship manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Bilingual in both Mandarin and English is required.
- Strong communications skills, in written and verbal form.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to multitask.
Salary range $120,000-$200,000, based on experience.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME