International Bank in NYC is seeking a VP to join their Corporate Banking Department. Requirements: Credit Analysis experience within the banking industry; bilingual fluency in Mandarin and English. Work experience in either Corporate Banking, Marketing, Financial Institutions, Credit Analysis, Loan Officer, Relationship Manager, Credit Analyst, or Account Manager.
Corporate Banking Responsibilities:
- Develop deposit business opportunities with corporate (or financial institution) clients; and/or develop bilateral loan or asset based lending opportunities with U.S. large enterprises.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate deposit/loan terms or contracts with potential clients.
Corporate Banking Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3 plus years of experience with a bank or financial institution.
- Credit Analysis experience within the banking industry
- Proven work experience in either Corporate Banking, Marketing, Financial Institutions, Credit Analysis, Loan Officer, Relationship Manager, Credit Analyst, or Account Manager.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Maintain updated knowledge of bank products and compliance requirements
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills
- Bilingual fluency in English and Mandarin is required