Investment Banking firm is seeking a VP, Associate and Analyst to join their Boston office. The firm is seeking an individual with investment banking and active M&A transaction execution experience to lead on day-to-day execution for live transactions; knowledge of middle market M&A and capital raising transaction execution and processes.
- Lead daily transaction execution under direction of MD’s
- Assist in identifying appropriate investors and/or strategic and financial buyers
- Management, training and stewardship of analysts and/or associates
- Successfully lead pitch drafting as well as transaction marketing documents
- Manage and execute on buyer interaction, transaction due diligence, etc.
- Oversee and review development of financial models, valuation analyses, research
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with client personnel at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to the teams success on new opportunities, mandates and overall growth
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to eight years of investment banking and active M&A transaction execution experience
- Will possess or be expected to pass the FINRA series 79 exam (Investment Banking Professional)
- Knowledge of key M&A deal dynamics, transaction process, transaction legalese, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and work product quality
- Financial statements and financial modeling understanding
- Aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Team player, self-starter with ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, leadership, organizational skills and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas